Below are the ways a team can qualify for a USSSA National Championship Event:
Host a USSSA event.
- Place first or second in a USSSA Qualifying event (additional berths are given based on number of teams in the event).
- Play in 4 USSSA events.
- If a team earns 150 Points through USSSA participation they will be granted an At-Large Berth.
- All teams are encouraged to participate in the State Championship event to prepare the team for the National event.
- Teams in B or C classifications also need to play in required number of events to ensure they are properly classified for the National event.
- B classified teams are required to play in 5 USSSA qualifying events prior to the National event.
- C classified teams are required to play in 4 USSSA qualifying events prior to the National event.