For players that do not have a Guardian attached to their account, here are the steps that are needed for them to claim the player and set-up their Guardian account.
Manager needs to:
- Verify the email address for the player.
- Click the SEND INVITATION button on the player.
- Communicate to the individual that they do NOT have a guardian account and they are not having any log-in issues, and they will be receiving an email and to look for it.
This will trigger an email to the guardian. If that individual does not receive that email within 24 hours, you will need to edit the email address and send it to a different one (some email providers block our domain).
Quick note for parents. Just because they are receiving emails from USSSA does not automatically mean they have an account and guardian set up for their player.
Guardian needs to (once they receive the email):
- Click Link to claim player and set up their account.
- Set-up Account
- Approve Roster Addition
- After step 3, they will need to LOG IN with their account information previously set-up and agree to the waiver.
Once this is done the player should move to the Eligible tab on your roster.
For further information or questions, please contact your State Office.